Preparation: 30 min
- 4 pieces wild alaska coho-salmon from the north pacific each 125 g
- 600-700 g pumpkin
- 80 g crème fraiche
- peanut oil to fry
- 100 g caviar from the alaska wild salmon
- Let the alaska coho-salmon warm up.
- Peel the pumpkin, take out the seeds, cut in small dices and cook till very soft for around 20 minutes in a bit of salty water. Afterwards mash the pumkin till it gets a puree-like consistency, add salt, pepper and crème fraiche and cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash the alaska coho-salmon, dab it dry and cut it with the skin in dices. Put the fish dices on skewers and fry them with a bit of hot oil in a coated pan on all sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Season the pumpkin-puree,
© Alaska Seafood