Preparation: 20 min
- Youkon Kingsalmon premium (Product nr. 4005 in the Shop)
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 peperoncini (italian chili), finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. carrot and daikon radish
- chopped in fine slices
- 1 Tbsp. chopped coriander
- Heat the fish sauce, the rice vinegar, sugar and 60ml of water slowly in a pot and stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Bring it to boil and than let it simmer for 3 minutes, now allow it to cool down.
- Add garlic, chili and lime juice and serve with carrots and daikon radish.
- Cut Youkon Royal Premium Fillet into 5 to 8mm thick fillets up to the skin (see video shop), and just before serving, place the fillets on the Himalayan salt stone for a maximum of 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your taste.
© Alaska Seafood